- Preserve, protect and promote the dissemination of authentic Ayurvedic methods of treatments and therapies in Singapore.
- Ensure appropriate recognition of Ayurveda as a traditional holistic medical system and maintain its credibility.
- Exchange knowledge without barriers and unify registered Ayurveda practitioners and professionals in Singapore.
- Propagation and promotion of Ayurveda for the health and well-being of the public.
- Disseminate & generate a thorough understanding of Ayurveda, its practices and principles with emphasis on the traditional knowledge.
- Develop guidelines for Ayurvedic practitioners and industry professionals in Singapore for training, professional growth and unity.
- Ethical behavior
- Professional integrity
- Team unity
- We will develop mandatory educational standards and qualifications of Ayurvedic practitioners in Singapore to improve the health and well-being of the public.
- We will encourage education, training and research in the field of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic medicine for providing high quality Ayurvedic healthcare to the public.
- We will work with the Singapore health regulatory authorities and government organisations to help form and monitor the national policies that govern Ayurveda and Ayurvedic practice in the country.
- We will work with the government as well as strive to overcome any restrictive regulatory policies that undermine Ayurveda from the mainstream healthcare in Singapore.
- We will protect the rights and responsibilities of the Ayurveda practitioners in Singapore in accordance to the current ethical and legislative provisions and practices.
- We will provide continued support to protect, promote and propagate Ayurveda and Ayurvedic medicine in Singapore.
- We will safeguard the authenticity of Ayurveda and adhere to the traditional Ayurvedic principles from the Indian vedic text.
- We will create a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the clients and respect their rights, dignity and privacy regardless of their age, health condition, race, creed, gender or religion.